06 July 2013

Everything's Okay (Window Scenery Photos & Random Video Diary)

"Keep giving me hope for a better day,
Keep giving me love to find a way,
Through this heaviness I feel,
I just need someone to say, everything's okay..." 

-Lenka, Everything's Okay

I keep on playing Lenka's songs over and over since yesterday. Kind of high school nostalgia when I almost heard Lenka's songs everyday. I always love Lenka. Her sweet voice, the edgy atmosphere in every of her songs, always make me sink to my wholesome imagination. Everything's Okay and Here to Stay are the songs that are automatically rewound in my brain and I sing them in my heart :)

Anyway, do you listen to Lenka too? Tell me which song of her you like the most ;)



Just a random video compilation about what i did these past few weeks. Enjoy ! ;)


Anyway, I went to Tokyo Disneyland in Chiba Prefecture on Thursday along with my friends. It was a day off, so we used that nice occasion to have fun. Unfortunately I didn't bring my camera, so I just snapped my Disneyland photos via cell phone which I couldn't adjust the exposure so they turned (almost) not in good results. So I think I'm gonna postpone my post about Disneyland until I edit them all or... after I go there again on Halloween and bring my camera along with me like usually. hmm what do you think, guys?

Haven't got a mood to tidy these stuffs up after trip. I barely can sit on my bed now haha. Please pardon this bad habit that must be devastated from my life. 



My Minnie Ear. I always love leopard print so I didn't think twice to buy these cute headband :>


A free fine box as a case of hair pins and hair gum. 


Popcorn Box. I couldn't resist to buy this stuff since it's polka dot and nothing is cuter than Minnie's Ribbon shape !


The rest are random snapshots from my room. As usual, I always play with my camera and do some random shots when I'm free and have no plan to do. Yesterday, I just spent the whole evening in my room, opened its window, seeing the people, staring at the buildings, hearing the rhythm of the passing train and feeling peace as the evening breeze was sweeping my whole room till it became a bit chill and I closed the window.


These three photos below are the photos that I took during spring about three moths ago. I always love how the sky changed gracefully form evening to dusk.  See the sweet colors?

 this was my side bar picture ;)

Well, see you on the next post!

xx,


Shabrina.

Other Posts You Might Love to Read