18 November 2013

Ow, ow, Autumn !

"Autumn carries more gold in its pocket than all the other seasons." ~Jim Bishop

"...I cannot endure to waste anything so precious as autumnal sunshine by staying in the house. So I have spent almost all the daylight hours in the open air." ~Nathaniel Hawthorne, 10th October 1842







"Winter is dead; spring is crazy; summer is cheerful and autumn is wise!" 
~Mehmet Murat ildan 





"In autumn, don't go to jewelers to see gold; go to the parks!" ~Mehmet Murat ildan




Location: Showa Memorial Park, Tachikawa, Tokyo.

Went to this beautiful park on Saturday (11/7) with my friends and the time darted too fast like an arrow. I'm so in love with Autumn. I told ya, it's my very first time in my life to savour this splendid season. Oh, how I wish there were a season like autumn in my beloved tropical country, Indonesia. I love this season, no lie ! Ok I mean, who doesn't ?!

 Anyway, it is already middle of the night in this part of the world, means that I'm gonna tell you further about this park on the next post, since I can barely open my eyes now. mehehe :)

Hope you like my snaps above, bye ! <3

xx,

Shabrina

Other Posts You Might Love to Read