15 September 2013

Bus Trip to Ikaho (Part Three)

“I felt my lungs inflate with the onrush of scenery—air, mountains, trees, people. I thought, "This is what it is to be happy.” 
― Sylvia Plath
The Bell Jar


Last part of the trip, we enjoyed so much the splendid natural view. This time at Tochigi Prefecture about one hour drive from Ikaho. God's creation was just beyond impressiveness that I could imagine. The brilliant blue sky with floating fluffy clouds as the companion, the endless greenery stretching all along the way, the so gracefully calming lake that we found hiding behind the bushes... Oh God, I wish I could take these sets of scenery to my room so that when I open my window, I can find a wonder spreads in front of my eyes. If only it really happens...

The next destination is Nikko Tamozawa Imperial Villa Memorial Park. We went there right after having lunch in Nikko Lake Side Hotel. Too bad, after I finished my meal my camera ran out of battery, so the photos below were taken with my phone's camera.



I was enchanted by the beautiful design of Tamozawa Villa. The air circulation, the passages, the walls, the wide and beautiful garden, the sound of nature at the outside of the villa. Yes, everything was just so lovely and realxing. Tamozawa Villa has been the residence for many members of the extended Imperial family during the last three centuries. The architecture itself is the melodious blending components from Edo, Meiji and Showa Eras.

Anyway, I just got back from Hiroshima and Okayama. I really really love this trip ! Will soon bring the stories and pictures to the blog. Till the next post and happy Sunday ! ;)

xx,

Shabrina

Other Posts You Might Love to Read